Answer Sheet (30 points) Name ____________________ #___ Section ____
Record ALL answers on the answer sheet. All questions worth 1 point
1. ________________ 2. ______________ 3. _______________ 4. _______________
5. Draw the instantaneous velocity vector. 6. Draw the centripetal force vector.
On your answer sheet, carefully draw AND LABEL the following forces on the box
7. normal force 8. friction force 9. weight force
10. Measure and record the angle shown below. __________
11. If F = 5 N, how much force is actually responsible for moving this block? __________
12. Spring constant for line A - __________13. Spring constant for line B - __________
14. Draw an ammeter into this circuit in a place where it could measure the current in the 6 ohm resistor. 15. Draw a voltmeter into the picture in a place where it could measure the voltage in the 4 ohm resistor.
16. What is the total resistance of this circuit? ______________________
What is the mathematical relationship shown in:
17. Plot 1? - ___________________ 18. Plot 2? - ___________________
19. Plot 3? - ___________________ 20. Plot 4? - ___________________
21. What is the amplitude of this wave? ______ 22. What is the wavelength of this wave? _____
23. Carefully draw the central maximum into the picture given. 24. Carefully draw the two first order bright lines.
25. Angle of refraction for light from air entering into Lucite at an angle of 33 degrees. ________
26. Carefully draw the refracted ray.
27. Draw an arrow to show how the light ray will enter the water.
28. Plot the data on the graph provided below.
29. Using your graph, determine the power delivered to the circuit at a current of 3.5 amperes. _______
30. Given the mathematical relationship that exists between these two variables, how would the power change if the current were increased 10 times?__________________