This crossword was created by Sandra Garcia with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
4. A car accelerates uniformly from rest at a rate of +10m/s**2. How far will the car travel in 4s?
7. An object initially at rest accelerates at 10m/s**2 until it attains a speed of 30m/s. What distance does the object move while accelerating?
9. how much distance an object covers per unit time
14. _______ acceleration is when there is not a constant change in velocity.
15. a = (Vf-Vi)/ ____
18. one of the three ways to change velocity
21. the unit for this is m/s**2
23. one of the three ways to change velocity
24. An object has a constant acceleration of 2.0 m/s**2. The time required for the object to accelerate from 8.0 m/s to 28m/s is _____ seconds.
26. The name for the triangle symbol that means "change in"
27. A flat line in a displacement vs. time graph means the object is at _____.
28. one of the three ways to change velocity
30. Vi=____ velocity
31. A graph with a positive curved line means the slope is _____.
1. A graph with a negative curved line has a ____ slope.
2. ____ quantities have magnitude and direction.
3. A sign of direction related to west, south, left, down
5. A consant change in velocity is _____ acceleration.
6. if an object is traveling east with a deacreasing speed, the direction of the object's acceleration is ______.
8. unit for time
10. If a man walks 17 meters east then 17 meters south, his displacement is ____.
11. A sign of direction related to up, north, right, east
12. ____ is a type of scalar quantity.
13. _____ quantities only have magnitude.
16. speed in a particular direction
17. A graph with a flat straight line has a slope of _____.
19. the distance and direction from start to finish
20. If a woman runs 100m north and then 70m south, her total displacement is 30m _____.
22. A graph with a straight line means the slope is _____.
25. An object decelerates from 6m/s to 2m/s in 1 sec. The rate of deceleration is -___m/s**2
29. Vf=___ velocity